●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Friday, July 23, 2010
~11:36 AM
LAPLACE!!!!
$@$!%@!$@^!^!%& hehehehe

Wokayy.. Currently updating using the x10. Lets see....So far school has been so boring. Its just like regular dry routine to wake up in the morning and then go to school. No life or what? I wanna go out. I cant wait for the holidays. Ok I want to go jogging, eat food, play pool, go swim, exercise,play soccer,run ike idiot, scream like girl,grow my hair,put on make up,go out wif gf and jump jump. Hehe just kidding la. Ok i have to go coz its getting hungry.Yeah i mean my stomach. Byeeeeeeee!
Breeks, BBQ Chicken, Burger King, MacDonalds, Pastamania, 18 Chefs?
Two is better than one.