Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning 18. Currently schooling in Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on 31st May of every year. Attached to ' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
~5:47 PM
Holidays.
Slack? Enjoy? Work? Many things that I want to do. All I need is time. More time. 6 weeks is not that much. I miss the time before the O levels when we had the 6 months vacation break. Wow! 6 months and all I did was to slack (only 2 weeks of work) Haha. Yeah.
To poly students, enjoy your holidays!
~~~~~~~~
Watched Green Zone with the guys.. War movie. Iraq war.. Reminds me of social studies so it kinda make me bored. However, Chief Miller ( Matt Damon) was pretty smart in figuring out what the actual situation was. Those interested in war movies, for you.