
One Thursday, this game was played by Aizat, then Darren, then more people..
And then it spreaded to the whole class of DCHE1B03..
It was kinda funny. We were playing this game in front of the teacher.Haha. This game is very addictive.
So now who is leading?
Find out.....
When you try
Icy Tower on
Facebook!


It's kinda funny to think we like to waste money.
"Buang duit aje"
I have to agree that cutting hair is much better compared to going to the arcade.
Arcade = Money gone, time gone, fun time limited, no pictures taken.
Cut hair = Money gone, time gone, enjoy seeing hair fall off your head, pictures taken, months till hair grows back.
Well, that's worth it right?
It is!
Though I still miss the old hair.
That length.
That style.
Watever la.
Now I'm happy with my current one although its short.
Gf's one cute too :)Haha.
gtsys.
~~~~~~

This picture above was taken during sunrise by me.
How I wish life could be so relaxing, waking up every morning just to watch the sunrise.
But that's not life here.
Everything is so rushed.
Time is limited.
How I wish everything could slow down.
Slow slow slow....
But then that is never going to happen.
Therefore, I have to make full use of my time.
And Well.
~~~~~~~
Speaking of this, exams are around the corner.
My tests results suck.
Really.
What has happened to me?
I have to focus.
Focus like hell?
I really hope so.....