5th December marks my first year in
Sekilas.
Within this one year, I learnt a lot of things thanks to the trainers.
All the sweat, bruises, cuts, blood was worth it.
6th December was the Silat Artistic Competittion.
Our team took part in 5 categories.
Well, I was in the
Solo Putra category.
This was my first time getting into a compettition..
I had to showcase some fighting moves along with some "softness"?
Some Pics to share, though not many which I took..
Jurus Perguruan
The place where we sit.

Hehe Hehee.
I was nervous ya' know

Sekilas came up with 2 4th placings for
Silat Pengantin (Zam) and
Solo Puteri (Rafidah) ,
1 Bronze for Jurus Perguruan (Burg, Afnan, Aila, Yana, Wak),
&
1 GOLD for Solo Putra (Me)..
Hehe..
CONGRATS TEAM :D
Thank you for supporting me :D

Well, here's me in make up........
Guess ah who was my make up artiste..
She's sumwhere in one of these pics ^^

Make up make up.................
POLY LIFE.Went to Orchard with poly people..
Well, not a full class outing yea?
At least we all had fun didn't we....

Makan was at Puncak, Azfar's recommendation..
Well, nice food..
Just that my order was wrong..
Nvm..
Eat la..

Some went shopping while others...
Buy other things?

Christmas decorations!

Jyeah!
MUSIC LIFE.I'm currently listening to Adam Lambert, Muse, Lady Gaga..
Nice nice..

MOVIE LIFE.
Watched This with GF..
Hehe..
Anyone wants to turn into a frog?
Haha..
Movie was quite funny..
The cinema was filled with a lot of children :D
Enjoyed myself..
FOOD.Had KFC!
( 8 Days without fast food)
WOO!!!!