ThursdayWatched 2012
wif gf
Cool graphics..
Well, it was quite funny watching disaster chasing this family..
Haha..
Africa eh..
Great movie though..
Watched Merantau Warrior
wif Haiqal, Zulhelmy
Ok..
Silat
Harimau..
(Tiger)
Cool or wat..
The hero was kinda weak at first..
But then..
Fuuuh!
Sad ending :(
Haha..
Sisca Jessica eh.... ^^
Ok enough.
Friday
This drink below is nice...
At Food Court 3 @ SP..
Mmmmm..

Went Bugis to walk walk..
Well, there are many things that catches my attention..
Haha..
Ok.
SaturdayI had Chicken Cream Spaghetti at Pastamania today..
Gf's treat :D
Bloated..
Hehe..
@ Timezone,
The score is 3 is to 1..
I think I'm not good at Racing games ah..
Oh yea..
Paranormal Activity is scary ah?
Haha dunoe ah..

I miss the times when we would just sit,
Just you and me.
Sorry if there is nothing much I can do,
while all I can do is to listen.
Blow the candles out.