●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
~8:15 PM
Ok some random posts...
I can't buy a fast food meal for 2 weeks..
I have made the deal..
So yea..
Im craving for fast food! :(
Nyeh..
Let's see...
I find this picture nice..
Done by Mukhlis :D
Cool laa..

I wanna go swimming...
SPLASH SPLASH!

I like this smiley..
(Drew it)

I feel kinda nostalgic on the way home today..
Like back in secondary school ah..
Go home around 5 - 6pm..
Here's me last year ;)

I wanna go climb trees..
@ PRP.

I miss my hair....
:(
This one ah especially!

I feel high today..
Hehe!

Sorry ah to those affected..

heh.
Just me and her..
Same skin colour?
haha.

Well..
I can't wait for the holidays..

Can't wait for tomorrow also. :D
Two is better than one.