Back.
When MioBoy meets nurse..

Haha..
Ooo I slipped when taking this photo!
Watched
Shorts @ Vivo on Thursday wif the girl above..

Hehe..
Cute monster ah..
Know where it came from?
Go watch the movie :D
FridaySoccer at Cmay..
Then Night Life!
(according to Hazique)
Haha..
"Night life" was spent at Tampines One..
In the end we all
lepak at some corner..
SaturdayJalan raye on Sat was fun..
Watched
Phobia 2!

5/5
WOOO!!Finally ah get to watch :D
Yeah..
Sunday
Jalan raye with family..
Well, we did go to two houses today :)
Hmm..
I eat a lot nowadays..
Went for some shopping with syiqin..
This was what I did when I was alone in the shop..
(After 3 months without a camera phone)

Well..
I didn't eat this time..
And the drink stall vendor asked me whether I completed NS already or not..
I wonder why..
Haha..
Took this :D

Heh..
I got my headset at least..
But I wanted the Topman Tee Shirt..
But nvm I shall wait..
Well..
Work tomorrow..

(Taken with my laptop in the shop btw)
Bye!