Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning 18. Currently schooling in Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on 31st May of every year. Attached to ' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Friday, October 16, 2009
~12:12 AM
Watched Pandorum with Kash
Didn't expect the movie to be interesting.. Keeps me wanting to know what happens in the end.. Sad ah the wife never follow the guy :( Hmm.. Anyone wants to follow me to Tanis? Heh..
~~~~~~
Oh yeah! Got my pay today :D Woots..
~~~~~~
OK. While working yesterday, one customer gave me his namecard for some kind of business.. Dunoe ah eh..
While waiting for GF, Two people approached me.. They were looking for models.. Gave me this..
Haha.. Modelling? Nah not interested.
~~~~~~
Miss Syiqin spent a lot today.. Haha.. Quoted by me.. "I didn't train these muscles for nothing." Chey! like real only..
I'm guessed I'm immune to shopping already.. I'm glad ur happy :D Hehe.. Nite.