●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
~9:20 PM
Watched
500 Days Of Summer
with Syiqin :D4.5/5
Hmm..
The movie right..
Not really a romance movie ah..
The girl busted the guy ah..
Sad for him..
Oh well..
Haha..
Hope everything goes well with Autumn..
The show is quite funny to me ^^
~~~~
Training:
Ok.
Spar?
Yes!
Its fun ah. :D
~~~~
I used the microscope today..
And I can't see the samples..
Urgh!
Haha..
Good luck ah wif microbiology..
~~~~
Oh ya..
For those who dunoe..
I'm botak already..
so..
Notice me yea?
Haha.
Chiao~
Two is better than one.