●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
~1:07 AM
Today's activities.....
Ok.
Went to Kash's house since he invited me..
Did some cover..
Haha.
Go visit
Syiqin's blog..
~~~
So..
I went to buy some items for myself today..
Here they are..
4 tops.

Saw Fara on the way back :D
&
Off to Simei..
Street Soccer?
Had Silat Training even though I had blisters..
Endure ah..
After that played pool again at Safra with these guys..
(Zam nt in pic)Haha..
Jump shot?
Mcm paham.
Down down down down down~
I like the song ah :D
Ok.
I want to stay at home.
Everyday go out..
So tomorrow shall be the day..
I think?
Nite.
Two is better than one.