After not updating for a long time..
I have decided to update..
The past week was OK..
I guess that even weeks are better than odd weeks..
Well, I need a break sumtime right?
And So..
Some of the events..
Muzikaraya 09

The botak head is me ah ( above)
& them on stage..

Smile Smile!

Great show, great performers..
Sorry ah I didn't join in..
Cannot commit ah..
Hmm..
Yeah we got the front seats thanks to Fiza Peah :D
Okay.
Wednesday was the day that I exercise a lot..
Woo!
2 hours of soccer followed by 2 hours of training..
Heh..
Took this pic randomly on the way home..

Okay.
Watched
Jeniffer's body wif gf..
Hehe..
Well, a lot of no link scenes ah..
Storyline quite predictable..
Hmm the ending was ok only..
All kena killed..
That's all..
But I think Megan Fox acts better as an evil person..
Haha..
I guess I got lucky at Scissors Paper Stone :D :D
~~~~~~
Here is what Azfar and Muzzay did to me on facebook..
Haha..


Okay.
Sekilas today..
I need to be softer..
Well, need to work on it ah..
Grr
Hah!
......
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
......
Ok la..
Its late already..
I wana bathe..
I gtg.
So bye.
I miss sumone who used to play with my hair...