●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
~9:57 PM
Went back to Dunman..
Saw some students I know =D
The group was there..
Cool..
Its nice to meet old friends eh..
Met some of the teachers..
Much has changed..
Haha..
Ok..

Played the piano
Piano area..
Nostalgic ah..
eh u..Hehe ^^
Break fast was at Simpang Bedok wif Gf..
Woo!The food was great la..
Haha..
Managed to finish the cheese fries =D
So with our stomachs filled, we went home..
And now i really do not have the strength to study..
Tomorrows the last paper..
Gaah!
I like this pic below which I took a few months ago..

I wish tomorrow to be over - quoted frm someone..^^
Two is better than one.