●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
~2:53 AM
Testing Testing..
Ok today ah..
I dunoe y ah sia I like not that happy..
Dunoe ah eh..
Nvm..
Well I did have fun ah..
Lepak at breakwater @ Pasir Ris Park at night
Ok la..
Just now I go test guitar at Swilee (Spelling?)
Damn the $1.8k guitar sucks..
Unexpected siol..
Kiwak..
I prefer the $300 one ah..
Nicer..
Oh ya..
Today eat Mac only..
Fat sia me later..
Later become all blob..
Afternoon got MegaMac Meal with 8 mayonaise..
At night got Fillet Meal with 6 mayonaise..
Which totals up to 14..
Stoppit ah sia the mayo..
Haha
Who cares?
Heh.
Ok Chiao.
Eh the way i post this diff ah frm usual posts..
Two is better than one.