●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
~10:25 PM
&
yes I have started working..
Haha..
Singtel Mio TV..
Buy la =D
Ok.
No sales > boredom
Boredom > Day dream
Day dream > ?
I dunoe la...
I think this picture describes me for today..

Like want faint because of boredom..
But I did stay happy :D
Hmm..
Oh yea..
Blue tie eh..
Its my
baju kurung colour for this year ^^
(a bit darker ah)
Hehe..
And today like solo mission ah..
Work alone..
Break fast alone..
Sad right?
Haha nvm.
Adios!
2nd day @ work.
Two is better than one.