Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning 18. Currently schooling in Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on 31st May of every year. Attached to ' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
~12:59 AM
Accompanied Gf to blood test centre in the morning.. So fast and efficient.. Hehe.. Library and the off we went separate ways after that..
~~~~
Met the guys.. & off to jamming.. Sing. "Ignorance is your best friend" Not bad la eh.. Ok ok la.. I still don't like the amps.. Irritating ah.. Then there was four.. Zul came. & Then there was three again.. Haih.. Nvm la.. Next Stop Seoul Garden Siol ahhhh=D *Smile Smile* Soup? Testing Testing..
Play with forks and spoon! Eh! Cooking :D & The grand finale.. Wonder what's this below? Check out the video..
Ok.. I spent a lot today.. Haish.. $$$$$ But still, I had a fun day =D Nites.