●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
~5:46 PM
Yay finally I got music player in my blog :D
I woke up at One today..
Woo!Well, my body hurts ah..
Hmm..
I havent been exercising..
Hmm..
How how?
haha
Nvm la..
After Puase can..
I was crazy yesterday..
Hehe..
Shhh..
~~~~~

My knuckles are finally healing..
Took more than one week sia..
Havent been training my shins..
Soon Soon..
Saw some people pad training(Muay Thai)
@ Seashell yesterday..
Fuuh..
The feeling comes back ^^
Haha..
Bt cannot cannot..
Fameleh ingat ape kite buat mase gini last year?haha~~~~~
Ok got to go meet my Cuzzins..Buke together :D
Woo!
Two is better than one.