Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning 18. Currently schooling in Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on 31st May of every year. Attached to ' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
~11:29 PM
*I randomly took this pic in the kitchen ah..*
SATURDAY
Fire in the hole! haha L4Dinside joke Finally a day to relax.. I slept at 2+ yesterday night.. Had to enjoy a Friday night right ^^ Hehe & I woke up at 12+ today.. Feeling better.. Re-energised! Yeah.. So I went to my grandma's house and then met the rest.. Teen,Is,Zam,Khai,Hel Slack under block playing cards.. Steal gerek pe.. Is King la siaa.. Haha Rather relaxing day today.. Hehe.. See this Burger below? Fuuhh! I WANT IT AHH.. Yummy! Hehs. Oh yea No Boundaries, Adam Lambert is nice ah ^^ Ok.. Bye!