Singapore > KL > Port Dickson
120609 - 140609I didn't sleep much that night..
was on MSN ^^
I had only a few hours of sleep..
So,
Went out of the house at 430am..
And off to woodlands checkpoint..
Drive Drive..
&
We stopped at KL to get some of my mum's books and eat..

&
Off to Port Dickson!
Hmm we had a hard time looking for the resort,
MAYANGSARI RESORT after reaching, we checked in the rooms


A912

Most of the afternoon was spent at the beach..
SOCCER & SWIMMING IN THE POOL
It was quite tiring ah run on the sand..
FUuuH!
after that we retreated to our rooms..
Bathe and relax..
Nothing much to do at night..
DAY 2!
When I woke up, I kinda lost my voice..
And my right eye was swollen :(
Oh well..



See this cutestuff below?
Cute right!!
haha my cuz
She very shy wif me dunoe y..


We had games such as Musical Chairs, Passing the parcel, Baloon popping..





Mine is the pink one ^^

& I won this for lucky draw..

I thought they were soft toys,
much to my disappointment,
they were just tissues..
and they were laughing at me..
haha
afternoon was spent mostly in the pool ^^
& at night, went to eat as a group..
like..
40+ people
those at the back are our relatives,some frm malaysia ^^


& I slept quite early..
3Rd day!got ready in the morning, ready to leave..

left Malaysia and reached Singapore at around 5?
Hmm.. I had a great holiday =D o.O im addicted to "candles" by Hey Monday