●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
~8:51 AM

I have not updated my blog for quite some time..
(not going to update much anyway)
Well, that holiday was fun, Swimming, Playing Beach Soccer, Volleyball?
Eat and eat and eat till I gain weight..
Hmm overall it was fun..




~~~~~
I met my "balloon" on monday after a long time..
Hehe ^^
Drag me to Hell was quite interesting for me..
Although its kinda disgusting..
I had a fun day.
Love you balloon <3
~~~~~
Yesterday's BBQ was ok,
but half the class did'nt turn up..
Well soccer captain's ball volley ball..
Yea.. Food food food..
Not bad not bad =)
& I guess I'm done with updating..
Labels: not a good update sry
Two is better than one.