●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
~11:08 PM
Climb tree climb tree!
4E Sentosa Trip!160609
We were at Palawan Beach

The day was spent playing captain
s ball, soccer, water polo?
haha
And the water was salty salty salty salty salty!

We tried swimming across the bridge..
Challenging eh..

Before going off to ViVo City,

1,

2..

& SMILE!

Otw to ViVo!

I had a fun day with the 4E people..
Somehow the taste of seawater is stuck to my tongue..
Urgh..
Haha
Ok I'm leaving for Malaysia tomorrow..
igtmya
Haih..
& I haven't started packing yet..
Ok..
Byebye ;)
Two is better than one.