& yes..
this module kills my brain cells..
Applied Electricity

hmm..
2 more upcoming tests on week 7..
Prepared??
No.
I can't believe I passed the mock exam ^^
Its just a pass....
Nothing to be proud of....
On wednesday went for food packing orgainsed by Food From The Heart with Yadana, Serene, Marchia, Matthew, Azfar, Jeffrey, Xin Hui and Shaheerah
The school...
A lot of matthews in here..
Haha

We waited for quite a while before the security guard let us in..
While waiting..


After that we started.. I had to sort out biscuits with Xin Hui..
Some of the biscuits look tempting :D
especially the girl guides one..


All in
polyethylene(PE) bags..
hehe

Here's matt!

Matt,Azfar!

And the rest..



See that Mr Potato in the pic below?
Mmmmmm.. ^^


Well..we got our 4 hours..
Tiring..
~~~
Finally..
I went City Hall today :D

& yes..
I wore pink..