●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
~11:51 PM
Week 3 people!!
Well..
Taken before our practical..
Me in my lab coat..
Haha..
Practical ended early..
Trained..
Mmmm

o.O
Nice ey...
Skola sape eh..
Hehe..
&
Went out wif cousins..
Kecoh ke pe!
Watched "Jangan Tegur"
Well the movie was OK..
There were some shocking scenes..
A lot..
Haha..
pOpcORn!

After that we headed to Pasir Ris Park again..
I know my previous post was abt PRP..
Yea..
Haha..
&
The pics!

4 walking..

Mangrove..
=D

Wee!

Whoa!

Me and Fatin!
Oh yea
HAPPY BIRTHDAY =D
17 eyyy kau..
Haha!

3 Minah Tudungs

The four..

All 5 of us..

I ponder..

3 on 1..

Hmm..

Watcha looking at?

Teeth??

=P
& yes my day was rather relaxing..

Well...
Got some homework to do..
Okay not some..
A lot??
Urgh!

Haha..
I love poly..
=D
Two is better than one.