●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Monday, April 20, 2009
~7:09 PM
I took this picture using my webcam..
Hah!

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
20/04/1992
Credits to Nur AsyiqinHaha..
Today is the first day of school..
WootS!
I was late for the first class @ T222
because..
I wasn't sure where it was..
Haha..
The briefing was so short..
&
after that our break..
Chicken Rice and Black pepper chicken cutlet tastes a bit weird to me..
I dunoe ah..
Then..
we went to the library for air-con
It was hot outside la!
fuuuhh
Haha..
Then next two briefings was short..
So I finished school at 1.30pm..
Not bad!
^.^
Just like old times eh u..
Two is better than one.