●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
~4:53 PM

*CPU V.S ZAT*
So Saturday had chalet at Changi.It was big?Unexpected.Located just beside the sea.Great uh.Didn't sleep over though.Walked around the area for awhile.Breakwater reminds me of someone.So in the afternoon some of us went fishing,karaoke lol,eat and eat.Cadburry chocs are delicious!At night we sang and played guitar.After that I went home.So on Sunday I had fun.Haha.The heat was unbearable.And my turn was during noon.Fuuh.My feet felt like burning.I felt like being barbequed.BBQ Zat.Overwhelming pain surging through my body.Well, not really.Right now I'm staying at home due to my injured leg.Spent the time just staring at the computer screen.Haha.But nvm I'll be OK soon.I slept most of the time at home.Sleepyhead.Hmm.I feel like eating fast food already.Mmm.I can't wait (=
Two is better than one.