●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
~12:09 PM

*Scramble eggs*
Morning!
Mmmm..delicious la..i made them myself (=..ok except the muffins..perfect breakfast?haha
So after eating folded some clothes..And grabbed my guitar..Oo..haha..need to restock my picks..i keep losing them..So *Tring Tring* first..it reminds me of someone though..i miss her..

*$90 classical frm Penin*

*When I was younger*
I think i'm bored right now..there's sumthing wrong with my right 4th finger..cant seem to control it well..shit..lol..I feel like playing the piano back in school..haih..piano area uh..
Hmm..gtg finish folding some more clothes..then I'll go out..
haha byeee..
Labels: disappointment
Two is better than one.