●Welcome●Click on the links below…●Have fun●
About
Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
~6:18 PM
FRIDAYWoke up and went to school..Gt the yearbook..I miss canteen food..haha..Some people saw me ^^..Went to DNT fr a while after that..I dun think I'll be coming next Friday ah..like lazy ah..monday maybe coming fr performance..hmm so after that Prayers..found out quite a number entered SP..cool..haha..bt no one seems to be in my course..ok ok la..Then..Jamming..haha..lagu Eagles pe?haha..my eardrums felt like bursting..i prefer going acoustic ^^
Went to East Point to eat KFC..fuuhh..Shrooms..wee..Ok..fat sia later..Couldn't wait till it turns dark..haha..My left arm's still half dead..Andy gave us some tips..Gotta be ready fr 15th..ahhh..Oh i almost missed my bus stop..Shit..
SATURDAYWoke up at 8 plus..then at 11 plus..ate..played PS2..loser sia zat..haha..guitared..nt bad la..bt i tink today im rather tired..even though i woke up late..Ok la..nothing much to say..can't wait fr tmr ^^
Two is better than one.