Zats.
Aizat Aizuddin here. Turning
18. Currently schooling in
Singapore Polytechnic Average guy with no special abilities. Birthday's on
31st May of every year. Attached to
' Syiqin.. Easily happy. You have to talk to me before you know me. Oh yeah, enjoy reading.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
~9:42 PM
After days of intense agony..I finally got a break..Fuuh..haha
great great..My religious class ended at 1..
Went to Banquet to eat..alone..haha..nt bad uh..
Ooo..Ice Ovaltine is damn nice seyy..Unexpected..It makes me sleepy u noe..
I think I've been extra sleepy these days..So i waited..
Teen arrived..Mac..Fuuh..
Walked around in Bugis..I.P zone..Bugis Street..bt bought nothing..
So met Zam after that..
Went to Penin..
Walked Walked..
and the electric guitars were not as tempting as last time..I prefer the classical nw ^^
Got some shirts fr myself..
and done..shopping centres seemed deserted today..Chinese New year mah..
haha..
So happy chinese new year to those who celebrate (=
I think I should take off the jacket im wearing nw..Its kinda hot tonight..
And tmr's theme is "Black and White makes perfect"
Labels: minah oh minah (=