Monday, November 24, 2008
holidays ~10:54 AM
K850i i miss u..Oh yea..finally got my baby back!
after two weeks of suffering without him..
haha K850i K850i
ystd was raining heavily
grr..cold but ok ah
and anyone wanna try and play this song?
Song: Never Let GoAm F Am F
Am,F,G,C,G
Now that you see
These things in me
The night you're in my arms
Am,F,G,C,G
I wish to hold you close to me again
To tell you that I love you
F,Am,F,G
Well the night is beautiful
As beautiful as you
Just gotta say this to you
Am,F,C,Gx2
I can't imagine myself
Being here without you by my side
Hey girl, please don't go
I promise I'll never let you go
F,Am,F,G
Am,F,C,G
You're sweet,You're beautiful
You're the perfect one for me
Am,F,C,G
Right now,Somehow
I feel alive with you by my side
F,Am,F,G
Well the night is beautiful
As beautiful as you
Just gotta say this to you
Am,F,C,Gx2
I can't imagine myself
Being here without you by my side
Hey girl, please don't go
I promise I'll never let you go
C,F,Am,G
You're the only one for me
I swear its true
It's gotta be you
C,F,Am,G
Your delicate touch,Your beautiful eyes
Oh girl,I wanna see you right now
Am,F,C,Gx2
I can't imagine myself(see you right now)
Being here without you by my side
Hey girl, please don't go(see you right now)
I promise I'll never let you go(never let you go)
Am,F,C,Gx2
I can't imagine myself(never let you go)
Being here without you by my side(never let you go)
Hey girl, please don't go(never let you go)
I promise I'll never let you go(never let you go)
Zats.